(4 Bedroom 7 Bathroom Hillside condo in Old Town | Alta Vista)
Mexican style jewel with spectacular views of bay and town. Lovingly restored with superb attention to detail providing the ultimate in luxury and comfort. Specialty Faux paint, handmade tiles, custom made furniture and handwoven textiles are just a few of the high end design details found in this classic hacienda style villa.
Vaulted beamed ceilings and floor to ceiling windows provide lots of light and fabulous views from all rooms. Expansive terrace off the main living area perfect for dining and sunset cocktails for viewing of the city skyline at night. Pool area on lower level has a covered area providing a cool respite in summer months. Lots of secret gardens and courtyards with lush tropical vegetation, plus plenty of private terraces providing ocean views from every bedroom.
Hillside location in the Alta Vista neighborhood on the south side of Old Town offers easy access to all the best shopping and restaurants. Only a short walk to popular Los Muertos beach, a vibrant district with quaint sidewalk cafes, great restaurants, art galleries and an interesting range of night life.
- 4 bedrooms with ensuite baths, A/C, private terraces & oceanviews
- Approx 5000 sq ft of living space
- 3 guest baths
- Solar Heated Pool ** Note** pool area is partially shaded, water temperature not as warm as gas heated pools
- Media Room with large screen TV, DVD and game table.
- Stereo with CD
- Bose speakers with Ipod access + 2 additional Ipod stereo docks.
- High speed Wireless internet
- Gourmet kitchen with purified water from tap
- Rate includes housekeeping and cook service for breakfast ONLY, daily except sundays and holidays. Extra meal service is available for an additional fee; cost of food and beverage not included.
- 3 bedrooms with king bed, 1 bedroom with queen
Puerto Vallarta Condo Rentals | Plaza Mar Condos | Plaza Marina Condos | Selva Romantica Condos
Loma del Mar Condos | La Palapa Condos | Puerto Vallarta Tours | Other Puerto Vallarta Condos & Hotels
Blog | Puerto Vallarta Books | Photos of Puerto Vallarta | Don Jeff Tequila
firstname.lastname@example.org | Contact Us
Copyright ©1999-2013 in Puerto
Vallarta Mexico by the pvkid+ Google+